FRANCE: Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
Centre Vinicole - Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte has promoted Julie Campos to the post of CEO.
She will succeed Dominique Pierre who is retiring at the end of the year after a 20-year spell with the Champagne co-operative. Campos is currently the company's commercial director, a post she has held since March 2011.
She was previously with Rhône Valley wine producer La Cave de Tain-l’Hermitage and prior to that was employed at Maison Moreau & Fils.
Campos' nomination, proposed by Nicolas Feuillatte's president, Véronique Blin, was unanimously endorsed by the company's board.
"Julie Campos will bring the necessary drive and direction to the task of further developing Nicolas Feuillatte," the company said.
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Diageo unveils Blender's Batch in the US
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts