FRANCE: Champagne Louis Roederer unveils new website
Champagne Louis Roederer has unveiled an English version of its new website.
Designed by Paris-based agency, Duke, www.louis-roederer.com focuses on art, the company said today (6 August).
Frederic Rouzaud, president of Champagne Louis Roederer, said: "The endeavour required to create a piece of art is something people can understand and appreciate, so it makes sense for us to draw out the parallels between that and our wines. I hope the new site will prove a living thing that is of relevance to both art and wine lovers."
The split home page offers a wine trail, history of the House and information on artist Sophie Calle's exhibition, Prenez Soin de Vous.
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Comment - SABMiller and Diageo: A Tie-Up Too Far
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- SABMiller launches Grolsch in a jar - video