FRANCE: Champagne Louis Roederer unveils new website
Champagne Louis Roederer has unveiled an English version of its new website.
Designed by Paris-based agency, Duke, www.louis-roederer.com focuses on art, the company said today (6 August).
Frederic Rouzaud, president of Champagne Louis Roederer, said: "The endeavour required to create a piece of art is something people can understand and appreciate, so it makes sense for us to draw out the parallels between that and our wines. I hope the new site will prove a living thing that is of relevance to both art and wine lovers."
The split home page offers a wine trail, history of the House and information on artist Sophie Calle's exhibition, Prenez Soin de Vous.
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Has Millennial-mania drowned out elder consumers?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Absolut and Smirnoff's conflicting Millennial view
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Diageo wine assets integration head to leave TWE
- Absolut not "sufficiently focussed" on Millennials
- Pernod Ricard targets at-home drinking
- Angostura places CEO on administrative leave
- Luxury Alcoholic Drinks: The Spirit of Premiumisation
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends