FRANCE: Champagne Louis Roederer unveils new website
Champagne Louis Roederer has unveiled an English version of its new website.
Designed by Paris-based agency, Duke, www.louis-roederer.com focuses on art, the company said today (6 August).
Frederic Rouzaud, president of Champagne Louis Roederer, said: "The endeavour required to create a piece of art is something people can understand and appreciate, so it makes sense for us to draw out the parallels between that and our wines. I hope the new site will prove a living thing that is of relevance to both art and wine lovers."
The split home page offers a wine trail, history of the House and information on artist Sophie Calle's exhibition, Prenez Soin de Vous.
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites