Product Launch – UK: Champagne Gosset's Gosset 425th Anniversaire
Gosset 425th Anniversaire
Category - Champagne
Available - Now
Location - UK, initially only at Harrods
Price - RRP GBP85 (US$139) per bottle
Distribution - McKinley Vintners, email@example.com
To commemorate the company's 425th anniversary, Champagne Gosset has produced this limited edition special cuvée. A blend of 12 Grands Crus and Premiers Crus (from 2004 and 2002 respectively), it is 52% Chardonnay and 48% Pinot Noir.
The company has also produced a limited edition cooler in polished pewter, which wraps around the bottle and incorporates a reservoir for iced water or ice.
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Flavoured Powder Drinks in 2017: Confronting an Ageing World