Product Launch – UK: Champagne Gosset's Gosset 425th Anniversaire
Gosset 425th Anniversaire
Category - Champagne
Available - Now
Location - UK, initially only at Harrods
Price - RRP GBP85 (US$139) per bottle
Distribution - McKinley Vintners, email@example.com
To commemorate the company's 425th anniversary, Champagne Gosset has produced this limited edition special cuvée. A blend of 12 Grands Crus and Premiers Crus (from 2004 and 2002 respectively), it is 52% Chardonnay and 48% Pinot Noir.
The company has also produced a limited edition cooler in polished pewter, which wraps around the bottle and incorporates a reservoir for iced water or ice.
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- Where does AB InBev see the future of beer?
- Brown-Forman's march on premium whisk(e)y -Comment
- Are consumers getting tired of consuming?
- Private equity poised for SABMiller Europe buy?
- AB InBev to sell SABMiller Cent'l, E Europe assets
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carbonates in India
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?