GLOBAL: Champagne Gosset updates packaging
Click through to see the new packaging for Champagne Gosset
Champagne Gosset has lined up a global revamp of the packaging for its namesake Champagne brand.
The company confirmed earlier this week that it "has modernised its packaging and labels to bring the brand into line with latest ecological concerns, demonstrating the company's commitment to sustainable development".
While colour-coded labels and boxes will be introduced, the bottle shape will remain the same, Gosset said. "The antique-style Gosset bottle ... is still being used for the new-look Grande Réserve, Grand Rosé and Grand Millésime, with red, pink and green coloured livery respectively," the company said.
The new look is being introduced globally as each market takes delivery of new stock.
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- TWE unveils Penfolds range after CEO's "bold move"