FRANCE: Champagne Bollinger prepares 'head of house' switch
Champagne Bollinger has lined up an impending replacement for its 'head of house'.
The French company confirmed today (17 September) that Jérôme Philipon has joined Bollinger from the Coca-Cola Company, to assume the newly-created position of managing director. Philipon started with Bollinger at the beginning of this month, the company said.
Having spent nine years with Coca-Cola as managing director of various businesses within the group in both Asia and Europe, Philipon also spent 11 years with the Nestlé Group in France, the UK and Asia.
The appointment of Philipon follows the election in March of Bollinger's current président directeur général (CEO), Ghislain de Montgolfier, to the position of president at industry body Union des Maisons de Champagne. Following a transition period, Philipon will assume De Montgolfier's mantle as head of the Champagne house in the spring next year, the company said, which "will permit his (De Montgolfier's) further dedication to the smooth running of Champagne's 'Interprofessional' body.
As a practical, economical and lightweight packaging medium, polyethylene terephthalate (PET) is without peer and has become widely used by soft drinks producers. But as environmental pressures have g...
Coca-Cola Amatil has appointed Catherine Brenner to its board as a non-executive director, effective from 2 April....
The president and COO of the Coca-Cola Co. has been nominated by the soft drinks group's board of directors to stand for election as a director of the company at the Annual Meeting of Shareowners in A...
The Coca-Cola company has secured an extension of its beverage contract with US restaurant chain Wingstop....
The Coca-Cola Company has announced the company's 46th consecutive annual dividend increase, it has said, raising the quarterly dividend 12% from 34 cents to 38 cents per common share....
The Coca-Cola Co. has reported a healthy set of results for 2007, with both sales and profits heading north....
Coca-Cola has announced that it is selling a 21% stake in its subsidiary, Coca-Cola Bottlers Manufacturing Holdings (CCBMH), to COFCO Coca-Cola Beverages (CBL), one of its key bottlers in China....
Coca-Cola Icecek has said it is on the hunt for a 50% stake in Turkish tea company Dogadan Gida Urunleri Sanayi ve Pazarlama....
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Will value-sharing in Travel Retail become reality
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research