USA: Chalone Wine Group Chairman, Phil Woodward Will Make a Rare East Bay Appearance to Sign His New Book
Phil Woodward, co-founder and chairman of Chalone Wine Group will be making a public appearance at The Wine Steward on Friday evening, August 25 at 6:00 p.m. Phil Woodward will be there to talk about his wines, answer questions and sign his book, Chalone: A Journey on the Wine Frontier. Woodward's book chronicles the story of the Chalone Wine Group and provides an insightful history of the California wine industry; told in a manner only an insider could know.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- William Grant opens Tullamore D.E.W. distillery
- Rabobank warns of "mountainous task" for Scotch
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014