USA: Chalone Wine Group Chairman, Phil Woodward Will Make a Rare East Bay Appearance to Sign His New Book
Phil Woodward, co-founder and chairman of Chalone Wine Group will be making a public appearance at The Wine Steward on Friday evening, August 25 at 6:00 p.m. Phil Woodward will be there to talk about his wines, answer questions and sign his book, Chalone: A Journey on the Wine Frontier. Woodward's book chronicles the story of the Chalone Wine Group and provides an insightful history of the California wine industry; told in a manner only an insider could know.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Coca-Cola to get boost from Monster in China
- CCE shows faith in Coca-Cola Life with full launch
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Bacardi, Pernod Ricard welcome US-Cuba deal
- United Spirits bids for distribution deal approval
- SWA eyes London boost with new office
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018