USA: Chalone Wine Group Announces Sale of Hewitt House in Rutherford Bench
Chalone Wine Group (CWG) President and CEO, Thomas B. Selfridge, announced that the company has sold the 10,000-square foot Hewitt House and four surrounding landscaped acres, located in Napa Valley's noted Rutherford Bench area, for $7.7 million. CWG purchased the renowned 69-acre Hewitt Ranch property, with a lavish 10-bedroom home, in February 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- The European beer market - Focus
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director