USA: Chalone Wine Group Announces Sale of Hewitt House in Rutherford Bench
Chalone Wine Group (CWG) President and CEO, Thomas B. Selfridge, announced that the company has sold the 10,000-square foot Hewitt House and four surrounding landscaped acres, located in Napa Valley's noted Rutherford Bench area, for $7.7 million. CWG purchased the renowned 69-acre Hewitt Ranch property, with a lavish 10-bedroom home, in February 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- Brazil could have been worse - Coca-Cola Co CEO
- Analysis - Coca-Cola fails confidence test
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Beam Suntory's Laphroaig Select