USA: Chalone Wine Group Announces Sale of Hewitt House in Rutherford Bench
Chalone Wine Group (CWG) President and CEO, Thomas B. Selfridge, announced that the company has sold the 10,000-square foot Hewitt House and four surrounding landscaped acres, located in Napa Valley's noted Rutherford Bench area, for $7.7 million. CWG purchased the renowned 69-acre Hewitt Ranch property, with a lavish 10-bedroom home, in February 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Comment - Coke Life: Hit or Miss?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Cognac plays the waiting game in China
- Pernod Ricard swings at Portman Group
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- C&C Group steps down as Portman Group funder
- Distell to take 26% stake in spirits firm KHEAL