USA: Chalone Wine Group Announces Sale of Hewitt House in Rutherford Bench
Chalone Wine Group (CWG) President and CEO, Thomas B. Selfridge, announced that the company has sold the 10,000-square foot Hewitt House and four surrounding landscaped acres, located in Napa Valley's noted Rutherford Bench area, for $7.7 million. CWG purchased the renowned 69-acre Hewitt Ranch property, with a lavish 10-bedroom home, in February 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down