USA: Chalone Wine Group and Rabobank International Finalize Private Placement Offering of 30 Million Dollars In Unsecured Financing
Chalone Wine Group announced completion of its private placement offering of 30 million dollars in long term unsecured financing. The deal was finalized on September 15, 2000. Rabobank International acted as agent on the placement to Agstar Financial Services, PCA and Farm Credit Services of America, PCA.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Remy Cointreau names liqueurs & spirits CEO