US: Chalone retains financial advisor for takeover
The Chalone Wine Group, Ltd. has announced that the independent committee of its board of directors has retained Thomas Weisel Partners as its financial advisor.
The independent committee was formed to review and evaluate a proposed acquisition of all of Chalone's outstanding publicly-held shares of common stock at US$9.25 per share in cash by an affiliate of Domaines Barons de Rothschild (Lafite) SCA.
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Analysis - Keurig Kold fails to impress
- Sustainability - Walking the Walk on Water
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Castel acquires stake in Belvedere
- Brown-Forman eyes family ties with board additions
- Diageo adds to Entourage tie-up - video
- Belvedere proposes name change
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review