US: Chalone retains financial advisor for takeover
The Chalone Wine Group, Ltd. has announced that the independent committee of its board of directors has retained Thomas Weisel Partners as its financial advisor.
The independent committee was formed to review and evaluate a proposed acquisition of all of Chalone's outstanding publicly-held shares of common stock at US$9.25 per share in cash by an affiliate of Domaines Barons de Rothschild (Lafite) SCA.
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- just the Ten - Top News Stories of 2014
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part II: Beer & Cider
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future