US: Chalone cash flow turnaround
Chalone Wine Group Ltd. has posted a positive cash flow for the 12 months to the end of September last year.
The company announced that cash flow, as found in the 'cash flow from operations' section of its statement filed quarterly with the Security and Exchange Commission, for the 12 months to 30 September 2003 had reached a positive US$7.58m compared with a negative cash flow of -$1.2m year-on-year.
For the quarter ended 30 September 2003, cash flow hit $5.8m, a slight fall of 4% year-on-year. It was the second consecutive quarter of positive cash flow for the company.
In November last year, the company posted a fall in net income for the first nine months of 2003 to $883,000, compared to $1,602,000 for the same period in 2002.
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Three Questions for the Drinks Industry
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Moet Hennessy sales falter in YTD
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- Diageo to appeal Parrot Bay UK TV ad ban