Product Launch - UK: Chêne Bleu wine range
French wine estate Chêne Bleu, based in the Provence region, has launched its first wines on the UK market.
Category - Wine, French
Available - Now
Location - UK on-trade
Price (inc VAT) - Héloise 2006 red (Sryah, Grenache Viognier) GBP48.54; Abélard 2006 red (Grenache, Syrah) GBP48.54; Aliot 2006 white (Roussanne, White Grenache, Marsanne) GBP40.87; Rosé 2007 (Syrah, Grenache) GBP23.15
Distribution - Sarment
"Chêne Bleu focuses on handmade wines of the utmost natural purity," the family-owned company said, adding that it is committed to biodynamic practices, hand picking and low yields.
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- NPD - Moët Hennessy’s Glenmorangie Dornoch
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- Pernod blames rule changes for Plymouth GI drop
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research