USA: Cerveza Sol Clocks the Longest Day of the Year with Timely Marketing Tool
The Cerveza Sol sundial place mat premieres on the longest day of the year, June 21, 2000 and will be distributed to selected bars and restaurants throughout the Western U.S. It's part of the Cerveza Sol Summer Solstice celebration and a fresh way to brand the world's Longest Happy Hour. The sun will be up between 14 and 16 hours across the United States during the Solstice and the Sol Sundial place mat "tells" the time of day when a bottle of Cerveza Sol is placed at the center.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Remy Cointreau names liqueurs & spirits CEO