USA: Cerveceria Cuauhtemoc Moctezuma Launches New Presentations in the United States
Cerveceria Cuauhtemoc Moctezuma, FEMSA Cerveza's principal subsidiary, announced today that it has recently broadened its export portfolio in the United States by launching two new presentations: Tecate in a 16 oz. can and Dos Equis Lager in a 12 oz. can. Through this venture, Tecate confirms its leadership as the best-selling imported beer in a can presentation in the United States market, and becomes the first Mexican beer in a 16 oz.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned