SOUTH AFRICA: Ceres launches new packaging and flavour
Ceres Fruit Juices has launched new look packaging for its premier Ceres brand and is also introducing a new Cranberry and Kiwi blend to the range. Ceres, a no-preservatives added 100% fruit juice, is the second largest long-life brand juice in South Africa, with 12% of the market. In South Africa this category includes all carbonated and concentrate fruit juices with more than a 6% fruit content.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned