SOUTH AFRICA: Ceres launches new packaging and flavour
Ceres Fruit Juices has launched new look packaging for its premier Ceres brand and is also introducing a new Cranberry and Kiwi blend to the range.
Ceres, a no-preservatives added 100% fruit juice, is the second largest long-life brand juice in South Africa, with 12% of the market. In South Africa this category includes all carbonated and concentrate fruit juices with more than a 6% fruit content.
Corni Myburgh, brand manager said the new blend was the 13th product in the range and would be sold in one litre and 200ml tetrapaks. Together with the new packaging, Ceres hopes to grow its position in the marketplace and has a vigorous brand building campaign planned, including TV and print advertisements.
Ceres is marketed in 42 countries around the world.
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Heineken Q1 2017 by region - results data
- Remy Cointreau Fiscal-2017 sales - results data
- Soft drinks is losing the recycling game
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Scotch sales set to soar, despite recent struggles
- TWE's Beringer Main & Vine Dry Rosé - NPD
- Edrington shifts innovation to US in shake-up
- Pernod Ricard posts solid YTD sales jump - results
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends