SOUTH AFRICA: Ceres launches new packaging and flavour
Ceres Fruit Juices has launched new look packaging for its premier Ceres brand and is also introducing a new Cranberry and Kiwi blend to the range. Ceres, a no-preservatives added 100% fruit juice, is the second largest long-life brand juice in South Africa, with 12% of the market. In South Africa this category includes all carbonated and concentrate fruit juices with more than a 6% fruit content.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk