UK: CEO to buy Whyte & Mackay stake - report
West LB is close to selling its stake in Whyte & Mackay to the Scotch whisky group's CEO Vivian Imerman, according to press reports.
The UK's Daily Telegraph reported today that Imerman is understood to have made an offer for WestLB's 30% stake in the business.
Neither Whyte and Mackay nor WestLB commented.
The deal would give Imerman and his brother-in-law Robert Tchenguiz a 90% share of the company.
Whyte and Mackay has said it is open to offers for its Invergordon distillery as it continues to restructure its business....
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory