RUSSIA: CEO quits Russian Standard
The CEO of Russian Standard has left the company, just-drinks has learnt.
Carlo Radicati, who had held the position with the Moscow-based vodka producer since March last year, left Russian Standard late last week, a spokesperson confirmed to just-drinks today (7 July).
No reason for Radicati's departure was given, except that it was "an internal decision".
Radicati joined the company last year from Beverages & Trading LLC, the Russian distribution arm of Bacardi-Martini Group.
No further details were disclosed.
Absolut vodka may have been eating up the column inches this year, but another privately-owned Russian producer has also been hitting the headlines. Last week, Chris Mercer visited the home of Russian...
Pernod Ricard's unexpected move for Absolut in March set the tone for a year in which Diageo eschewed any significant acquisitions in favour of joint deals with existing brand owners. Olly Wehring rev...
Neither economic gloom nor the presence of an illustrious neighbour appear to be overshadowing Armagnac, France's less well known brandy denomination. Chris Losh found the region's producers to be in ...
Shipping problems and a weakening economy have caused a revenue decline for Drinks Americas in its first half, the US group has said....
Pernod Ricard has signed a deal with Norway's Arcus Gruppen to sell several drinks brands acquired as part of its takeover of Vin & Sprit....
A Moet Hennessy UK advert for Belvedere vodka has been shot down by the country's advert watchdog....
Central European Distribution Organisation, the wine and spirits group, has said it has signed a deal to refinance its short-term debt, enabling it to continue investing in key growth markets....
Drinks Americas has said it has signed a 15-year distribution deal in Germany with local firm Zwilichiovskij Import-Export....
- Boom time for soft drinks in West Europe?
- Protein interest offers drinks opportunities - NPD
- Patron's lesson for the broader spirits sector
- Britvic's H1 Performance by Region - Focus
- Alcohol and the risk of breast cancer - ISFAR
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- AB InBev unveils Stella Artois three-packs
- SABMiller issues currency alert as Africa weakens
- Diageo names Javier Ferran as new chairman
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Keurig Green Mountain in Hot Drinks (World)
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends