US: Central European Distribution Corporation prices note offering
Central European Distribution Corporation (CEDC) has detailed the pricing of its senior secured notes offering.
The US$380m aggregate principal amount of senior secured notes, due in 2016, will be sold to investors at a price of 99.366% of the principal amount and will bear interest at a rate equal to 9.125% per annum.
Meanwhile, the EUR380m aggregate principal amount of senior secured notes, also due in 2016, will be sold at a price of 99.361% of the principal amount and will bear interest at a rate equal to 8.875% per annum.
The closing of the offering, which is being made through through CEDC's Finance Corporation International subsidiary, is expected to occur on 2 December.
Earlier this month, the company said it intends to use the proceeds from the offering to fund the purchase of the remaining equity interests in Russian Alcohol Group from private equity firm Lion Capital, a deal that was initially announced in April.
Central European Distribution Corporation (CEDC) has agreed to sell its drinks distribution business in Poland to wholesale distributor Eurocash SA for PLN400m (US$138m) cash....
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Making consumers the centre of your business
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research