USA: Central European Distribution Corporation Named One of the Top 100 Public Companies in Florida by The Miami Herald
Central European Distribution Corporation (Nasdaq: CEDC), the leading importer and distributor of alcoholic beverages in Poland, was ranked for the first time on The Miami Herald annual "Herald 100" list published in the July 17, 2000, issue. CEDC was ranked No. 82 on the list, which assesses Florida's strongest public companies.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Coca-Cola can unleash Monster with energy plunge
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Coca-Cola secures US$2.15bn stake in Monster
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- AG Barr poaches Diageo exec to be FD