US: Centerra revamps Inglenook label
Centerra Wine Company has revamped its Inglenook wine portfolio.
The company, a unit of Constellation Wines, confirmed yesterday (9 August) that the wine brand had undergone a packaging makeover, which includes a new label with a watercolour grapevine illustration and a Bordeaux-style bottle.
"Inglenook's makeover adds energy to a popular wine brand that consumers have enjoyed for over 125 years," said Peggy Fox, vice president of marketing for Centerra. "The new design reinforces consumer perceptions and demonstrates our excitement over Inglenook's growth opportunities."
The design is planned for all Inglenook SKU's and will arrive in US retail locations starting this month. The brand features a variety of sizes and popular blends, including Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, White Zinfandel and Chablis.
Centerra is the so-called popular-priced and premium wine unit of Constellation Wines US.
Wine Evolution is taking place in Paris on 29-30 January and just-drinks is providing updates live from the event, which brings together the leading lights from the wine world to discuss matters at th...
The departure of John Grant to Hardy Wine Company earlier this month has coincided with three other senior departures at California's Jackson Family Wines. CFO John Bridendall, chief accounting office...
Baron Philippe de Rothschild has unveiled a website for its flagship Mouton Cadet brand....
Constellation Brands has lined up the acquisition of a premium Swedish vodka brand. The US-based drinks giant confirmed today (6 January) that it is set to buy Svedka vodka, from Guillaume Cuvelier an...
Constellation Brands has lined up a replacement for the outgoing president at Hardy Wine Company. John Grant will assume the position at the Australian wine unit, replacing David Woods, who is set to ...
V&S Group has insisted it can do more to drive profits and boost the value of the business. The comments came after V&S chief executive Bengt Baron said the Swedish state-owned company is not yet "at ...
Gambrinus Co. is giving up distribution of a second imported beer brand in the US....
Constellation Brands is hoping for "more co-ordination" among its wine operations after the appointment of Jon Moramarco to head its wine businesses around the globe....
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- A-B InBev to "kick the tyres" at Coca-Cola
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015