US: Centerra launches Kajmir flavoured spirit
Centerra Wine Company has unveiled a new drink which combines brandy, vodka and vanilla.
The company, which is part of Constellation Wines US, said yesterday (12 December) that Kajmir will be available across the US in both the on- and off-trade. The drink can be consumed either neat or as part of a cocktail, Centerra said.
"We set out to create a flavoured spirit that offers consumers a truly unique taste," said Centerra Wine's marketing director Jon Guggino. "Consumers responded to Kajmir's distinctive flavour, calling it 'sexy, smooth, exotic and special.' Overwhelmingly, consumers said Kajmir captured a taste sensation they've been wanting but haven't been able to define."
In the US off-trade, Kajmir will be available in 750ml, 375ml and 50ml sizes, with the largest bottle being sold at a SRP of US$18.99.
A print advertising campaign in consumer magazines will follow in the spring.
Soyuz-Victan USA has appointed Georgia Crown Distributing Co. and Alabama Crown Distributing as distributors for its Silk Vodka in Georgia and Alabama....
William Grant & Sons has lined up an advertising push for its Reyka vodka brand....
Pacific Wine Partners has added a rosé wine to its Cellar Door offering in the US....
Central European Distribution Corporation has lined up a distribution agreement in Poland....
Fortune Brands appears to be upping its profile in the impending race to acquire Sweden's Vin & Sprit....
Bacardi has launched Eristoff vodka in India and plans further investment in the country, according to local reports....
V&S Group has set up a joint venture in the Chinese domestic spirits market....
Gaymer Cider Company is set to invest in its Blackthorn cider brand this summer....
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- PepsiCo find stability but Peltz concerns linger
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Champagne Nicolas Feuillatte appoints new CEO
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post