US: Celsius joins RL Lipton stable
Celsius Holdings has teamed up with R L Lipton in a move that will add its beverages to the distributor's portfolio.
The Florida-based company said on Friday (1 February) that the partnership involves its calorie-burning drinks joining other non-alcoholic beverages including Monster, Arizona Tea and Ever Fresh Juices which already sit within the RL Lipton portfolio.
RL Lipton president Steve Eisenberg said: "More and more consumers are becoming aware of better-for-you products in our market and are willing to pay a premium price to reap the benefits. Celsius certainly has a unique healthy offering and was the most logical brand available to grow this side of our business.
"So far, we have been experiencing far more success and market acceptance than expected."
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Comment - SABMiller and Diageo: A Tie-Up Too Far
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team