UK: Cellar Trends to distribute Finest Call
Cellar Trends, the UK drinks distributor, has secured the rights to handle the distribution of Finest Call cocktail mixes in the country.
Cellar Trends will distribute Finest Call's premium range of cocktail mixes to UK bars from 1 February, it announced yesterday (5 January).
Finest Call is already a leading brand in the US on-trade and owner American Beverage Marketing Co wants to use the Cellar Trends deal to expand its reach in the UK.
The Finest Call range is made from natural flavours, colours and sweeteners and is packaged in one-litre recyclable PET bottles with a colour-coded pourer on each bottle.
Finest Call was previously distributed in the UK by Bennett Opie.
Last year, Cellar Trends gained distribution rights to Wild Turkey Bourbon in the UK.
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research