UK: Cellar Trends to distribute Finest Call
Cellar Trends, the UK drinks distributor, has secured the rights to handle the distribution of Finest Call cocktail mixes in the country.
Cellar Trends will distribute Finest Call's premium range of cocktail mixes to UK bars from 1 February, it announced yesterday (5 January).
Finest Call is already a leading brand in the US on-trade and owner American Beverage Marketing Co wants to use the Cellar Trends deal to expand its reach in the UK.
The Finest Call range is made from natural flavours, colours and sweeteners and is packaged in one-litre recyclable PET bottles with a colour-coded pourer on each bottle.
Finest Call was previously distributed in the UK by Bennett Opie.
Last year, Cellar Trends gained distribution rights to Wild Turkey Bourbon in the UK.
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK