UK: Cellar Trends to distribute Finest Call
Cellar Trends, the UK drinks distributor, has secured the rights to handle the distribution of Finest Call cocktail mixes in the country.
Cellar Trends will distribute Finest Call's premium range of cocktail mixes to UK bars from 1 February, it announced yesterday (5 January).
Finest Call is already a leading brand in the US on-trade and owner American Beverage Marketing Co wants to use the Cellar Trends deal to expand its reach in the UK.
The Finest Call range is made from natural flavours, colours and sweeteners and is packaged in one-litre recyclable PET bottles with a colour-coded pourer on each bottle.
Finest Call was previously distributed in the UK by Bennett Opie.
Last year, Cellar Trends gained distribution rights to Wild Turkey Bourbon in the UK.
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Why Millennials are driving premium wine demand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Ex-Diageo exec takes over Island Club spirits
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Piper-Heidsieck agrees three-year Oscars tie-up
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets