UK: Cellar Trends revamps Jägermeister on-trade dispense
Cellar Trends has unveiled an updated on-trade tap machine for the Jägermeister liqueur brand in the UK
The company, which handles Jägermeister for its German owner, Mast-Jägermeister, in the UK, said earlier this week that the machine enables the drink to be poured at a temperature of -18°C
The revamped machines follow on-trade feedback, Cellar Trends said, which indicated that not all back bar space could accommodate the old machines. The new taps, therefore, are sleeker, with incorporated lights, digital display (for volume levels in machine) and a draught style dispensing tap.
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Making consumers the centre of your business
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Former Pernod Ricard exec joins Wakefield Wines
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research