USA: Celebrate with Barefoot Bubbly California Champagne!
With only 75 days until TURN OF THE CENTURY 2001, Barefoot Cellars is pleased to offer the perfect celebration beverage. As the upcoming festivities approach, celebrants across the nation can honor the new year with the GOLD MEDAL WINNING Barefoot Bubbly California Champagne. Barefoot Bubbly California Champagne was awarded the GOLD MEDAL at the Tasters Guild International Wine Competition held in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Focus - SABMiller's Q1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Sales, profits fall at Moet Hennessy in H1
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned