USA: Celebrate with Barefoot Bubbly California Champagne!
With only 75 days until TURN OF THE CENTURY 2001, Barefoot Cellars is pleased to offer the perfect celebration beverage. As the upcoming festivities approach, celebrants across the nation can honor the new year with the GOLD MEDAL WINNING Barefoot Bubbly California Champagne. Barefoot Bubbly California Champagne was awarded the GOLD MEDAL at the Tasters Guild International Wine Competition held in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- just Five Years Ago: A-B InBev sells Oriental
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Remy posts Q1 sales drop as Edrington loss bites