POLAND: CEDC strikes deal with Campari
Central European Distribution Corporation has added the Campari portfolio to its distribution stable in Poland.
The US-based company, which is Poland's largest beverage alcohol distributor, has begun handling brands including Campari, Skyy vodka and Glen Grant Scotch whisky.
William Carey, CEO and president of CEDC, said yesterday (22 January): "This assortment of premium brands is very well-known in the Polish market. We are excited about this new business relationship and the continuing success of our strategy of developing premium brands."
CEDC is also the largest vodka producer in Poland and owns brands including Zubrowka and Soplica.
Officials at Campari could not be reached for comment as just-drinks went to press.
There has rarely been dull moment in recent years for anyone concerned with Stolichnaya, with a long-running rights dispute over the brand name, a switch to bottling the brand outside Russia and the t...
With interest surrounding the likely sale of Swedish spirits producer V&S Group growing by the day, there could be no better time to look at the company's flagship vodka brand Absolut and the opportun...
The US-based Eastern European drinks group CEDC has continued its rapid expansion with the acquisition of Russian vodka brand Parliament. While some observers have questioned the move, Patience Gould ...
Gruppo Campari has acquired the portfolio of spirits company X-Rated in the US....
Rémy Cointreau has posted a healthy rise in sales for its first fiscal quarter of 2007....
Absolut Vodka has unveiled an addition to its portfolio in the US, inspired by the city of New Orleans....
Phillips Distilling's flavoured vodka line UV Vodka has added a mixer to its range in the US....
Central European Distribution Corporation is set to buy a majority stake in the owner of the top selling premium vodka brand in Russia....
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- Why Millennials are driving premium wine demand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Piper-Heidsieck agrees three-year Oscars tie-up
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets