POLAND: CEDC seeks Polish listing - report
Central European Distribution Corp (CEDC) is planning to list on the Polish stock exchange, according to local reports. Speaking to PAP Market Insider, CEO William Carey said that the company, which is listed on the Nasdaq, will look for a parallel listing on the Warsaw Stock Exchange (WSE) once its takeover of Polmos Bialystok is completed.
"In accordance with earlier announcements, we would like to become listed on the WSE, at the same time retaining our US listing," Carey told PAP.
"We are planning to start the procedure with (securities market regulator) KPWiG after we take over the 61% stake in Polmos Bialystok."
CEDC hopes to get regulator approval for its long-winded takeover of Bialystok next month, PAP noted.
PAP Market Insider is the new English-language economic service covering equity & financial markets, macroeconomic and policy issues and key company news, published by the Polish Press Agency PAP.
With Poland's largest financial service in support (PAP Serwis Ekonomiczny) and with its own team of journalists and editors, PAP Market Insider aims to be both the most comprehensive source of news and reference on Polish markets for foreign readers and the top location for exclusive, market-moving news.
For more information, click here.
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- SABMiller's Q1 sales performance by region - Focus
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- The Coca-Cola Co's Q2/H1 2016 results - Preview
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends