POLAND: CEDC raises full year estimates
Central European Distribution Corporation has raised its full year 2007 fully diluted earnings per share guidance. The spirits company said it had raised its expectations from US$1.50-$1.66 to US$1.56 - $1.72 and full year 2007 net sales revenue from $1.05-$1.10 billion to $1.10 - $1.15 billion.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director