US: CEDC launches 8.2m share offering
Central European Distribution Corporation has launched a common stock offering, following its acquisition a year ago of a stake in The Whitehall Group.
The US-based company, which operates primarily in Central and Eastern Europe, said today (13 July) that it has begun an underwritten public offering of around 8.2m shares of its common stock. Of these shares, 5.5m shares will be offered by CEDC.
The remaining 2.7m shares will be offered by Mark Kaoufman, who received the shares as consideration for the company's acquisition of a 49.9% voting interest and a 75% economic interest in the Whitehall Group in May last year.
CEDC said that it also intends to grant the underwriters an option for a period of 25 days to purchase up to 820,000 additional shares of common stock to cover any over-allotments.
The company will not receive any proceeds from the sale of Kaoufman's stock.
Central European Distribution Corporation has secured the go-ahead to take voting control of Russian Alcohol Group, having spent 2009 acquiring the company from private equity firm Lion Capital....
Central European Distribution Corporation (CEDC) has detailed the pricing of its senior secured notes offering....
Spirits group Central European Distribution Corporation (CEDC) has commenced a public offering of 9.5m shares of its common stock, as it looks to raise finance for its acquisition of Russian Alcohol....
Central European Distribution Corporation has posted a huge leap in profits for its third quarter....
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard's FY fiscal-2015 - Preview
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research