POLAND: CEDC gets nod for Bols acquisition
The drinks distributor Central European Distribution Company (CEDC) has announced that it has received approval from Poland's anti-monopoly regulator for its acquisition of Bols Sp. z o.o. The company is anticipating closing the deal by 17 August.
CEDC also said that it is expecting to receive Polish regulatory approval for its acquisition of Polmos Bialystok S.A. during September.
Those two acquisitions will make CEDC one of the largest vodka producers in Poland. The US-based company now operates 14 distribution centres and 86 satellite branches throughout Poland.
Maxxium UK has confirmed that it will remain the distributor for the former Rémy Cointreau Dutch spirits business Bols....
ABN AMRO Capital, the private equity arm of Dutch bank ABN AMRO, and a former Rémy Cointreau executive have joined forces to buy the French group's Dutch spirits business....
French drinks giant Rémy Cointreau has put its Bols business up for sale....
Central European Distribution Corporation (CEDC) has finally completed its purchase of a majority stake in Polmos Bialystok....
Central European Distribution Corporation (CEDC) has been given the regulatory green light to purchase a majority stake in Polmos Bialystok....
Central European Distribution Corporation has completed its acquisition of Botapol Holding B.V., which owns 100% of the outstanding shares of Bols Sp. z o.o....
The US-based European drinks distributor, Central European Distribution Corporation (CEDC), posted net income for the second quarter of 2005 of US$5.6m, or US$0.33 per fully diluted share, up from US$...
Merrill Lynch has initiated coverage of Central Eastern Distributing Corp....
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Forget Baby Boomers at your peril - Consumer Trend
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch
- William Grant & Sons' Ailsa Bay - NPD
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Asahi Group to buy Grolsch, Peroni from SABMiller
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Emerging Drinks Industry Trends
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research