RUSSIA: CEDC appoints CFO
CEDC has deepened its partnership with Russian Standard
Central European Distribution Corporation (CEDC) has appointed a new CFO weeks after handing over day-today control to Russian Standard owner Roustam Tariko.
Ryan Lee replaces Bartosz Kolacinski, who has been CEDC's interim CFO since September, the company said today (22 January). Kolacinski will return to his previous post of deputy CFO, CEDC said.
Previous CFO Christopher Biedermann, who had spent eight years in the role, resigned in September when Tariko took over as CEDC's interim president. Since then, Russian Standard and CEDC have deepened their partnership, and in late December Tariko was appointed to head CEDC's operational committee in return for funding. The agreement was “to stabilise CEDC's business and to pave the way for CEDC to address its balance sheet issues”, CEDC said at the time.
Lee has served as CFO of Russian Alcohol Group, a CEDC subsidiary, since April last year and has 13 years experience working in Russia, CEDC said.
Newly-launched Quintessential Brands has announced a tie-up with Marblehead Brand Development in the UK....
- SABMiller & Meantime: Notes for the New Owner
- Are Coca-Cola, A-B InBev at a FIFA Crossroads?
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Focus - The Prosecco shortage that isn't
- Interview - Illva Saronno CEO Augusto Reina
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo takes Baileys, Gordon's marketing in-house
- Carlsberg cuts 180 staff
- Suntory to buy Japan Tobacco beverage unit
- Mixto Tequila poised for "golden age"
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review