RUSSIA: CEDC appoints CFO
CEDC has deepened its partnership with Russian Standard
Central European Distribution Corporation (CEDC) has appointed a new CFO weeks after handing over day-today control to Russian Standard owner Roustam Tariko.
Ryan Lee replaces Bartosz Kolacinski, who has been CEDC's interim CFO since September, the company said today (22 January). Kolacinski will return to his previous post of deputy CFO, CEDC said.
Previous CFO Christopher Biedermann, who had spent eight years in the role, resigned in September when Tariko took over as CEDC's interim president. Since then, Russian Standard and CEDC have deepened their partnership, and in late December Tariko was appointed to head CEDC's operational committee in return for funding. The agreement was “to stabilise CEDC's business and to pave the way for CEDC to address its balance sheet issues”, CEDC said at the time.
Lee has served as CFO of Russian Alcohol Group, a CEDC subsidiary, since April last year and has 13 years experience working in Russia, CEDC said.
Newly-launched Quintessential Brands has announced a tie-up with Marblehead Brand Development in the UK....
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Focus - Pernod Ricard's Q1 sales by brand
- Time for Heineken to make a European break
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Whisky downturn slows Diageo's Scotch spend
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Pernod Ricard sees sales lift in Q1