RUSSIA: CEDC appoints CFO
CEDC has deepened its partnership with Russian Standard
Central European Distribution Corporation (CEDC) has appointed a new CFO weeks after handing over day-today control to Russian Standard owner Roustam Tariko.
Ryan Lee replaces Bartosz Kolacinski, who has been CEDC's interim CFO since September, the company said today (22 January). Kolacinski will return to his previous post of deputy CFO, CEDC said.
Previous CFO Christopher Biedermann, who had spent eight years in the role, resigned in September when Tariko took over as CEDC's interim president. Since then, Russian Standard and CEDC have deepened their partnership, and in late December Tariko was appointed to head CEDC's operational committee in return for funding. The agreement was “to stabilise CEDC's business and to pave the way for CEDC to address its balance sheet issues”, CEDC said at the time.
Lee has served as CFO of Russian Alcohol Group, a CEDC subsidiary, since April last year and has 13 years experience working in Russia, CEDC said.
Newly-launched Quintessential Brands has announced a tie-up with Marblehead Brand Development in the UK....
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Guinness: A Great Day for St James's Gate
- William Grant and Drambuie: It Had to be You
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Scottish leader speaks out over Scotch whisky
- SABMiller, Heineken silent on takeover offer talk