POLAND: CEDC announcse 80% hike in sales
Poland's largest distributor of vodka, Central European Distribution Corporation (CEDC) saw its first-quarter net profit rise to US$379,000 from $23,000 in the same period in 2000. CEDC chairman William Carey told Polish press: "First-quarter growth of net sales close to 80% was exceptional. We are able to boost market share while still maintaining margins in a very competitive environment.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo writes down Shuijingfang value by GBP264m