US: CEDC announces stock split
Central European Distribution Corporation, the US-based European drinks group, has announced that its board has approved a three-for-two stock split to be effected in the form of a 50% stock dividend.
CEDC shareholders will receive a dividend of one share of common stock for every two issued and outstanding shares of the company's common stock held by stockholders of record on 29 May. Stockholders will receive cash in lieu of fractional shares.
Following the stock split, CEDC will have approximately 35,651,673 shares outstanding, based on the number of shares as of 16 May. The company has established 12 June as the payment date for the stock split to be effected by the planned dividend.
"This is our third stock split and is in response to our continued growth and the increase in the market price of our common stock since our last split," said CEDC's president and CEO William V. Carey.
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future