USA: CEDC announces preliminary first quarter results
Central European Distribution Corporation (CEDC), the leading US importer of beers, wines and spirits is expecting revenues for the second quarter 2001 to increase by 42% over the second quarter of 2000. Announcing its preliminary financial results for the first quarter of 2001 today, CEDC also said it expects its un-audited net income to be $379,000 or $0.09 per fully diluted share. This is $0.04 better than previous estimates and compares to $24,000 or $0.01 per fully diluted share in the same period of 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- CCA - Coca-Cola's Canary in the Mine
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push
- Champagne will not regain lost ground until 2018
- Bacardi announces CFO switch