USA: CEDC announces preliminary first quarter results
Central European Distribution Corporation (CEDC), the leading US importer of beers, wines and spirits is expecting revenues for the second quarter 2001 to increase by 42% over the second quarter of 2000. Announcing its preliminary financial results for the first quarter of 2001 today, CEDC also said it expects its un-audited net income to be $379,000 or $0.09 per fully diluted share. This is $0.04 better than previous estimates and compares to $24,000 or $0.01 per fully diluted share in the same period of 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- just The Preview - Constellation Brands' Q2 & H1
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Diageo's Smirnoff Sours