USA: CEDC announces preliminary first quarter results
Central European Distribution Corporation (CEDC), the leading US importer of beers, wines and spirits is expecting revenues for the second quarter 2001 to increase by 42% over the second quarter of 2000. Announcing its preliminary financial results for the first quarter of 2001 today, CEDC also said it expects its un-audited net income to be $379,000 or $0.09 per fully diluted share. This is $0.04 better than previous estimates and compares to $24,000 or $0.01 per fully diluted share in the same period of 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- NPD: Alcohol Beverage “Mash-Ups” Fuel Innovation
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post
- Molson Coors CEO to retire
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- PepsiCo director steps down over health issue