UK: CEDC announces common stock offering
Central European Distribution Corporation (CEDC) has announced the public offering of 3,125,000 shares of its common stock.
CEDC said today (19 June) that it intends to grant the underwriters an option for a period of 15 days to purchase up to 312,500 additional shares of common stock to cover any over-allotments.
The shares are being issued in the offering under an existing shelf registration statement on Form S-3, on file with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
J.P. Morgan will act as sole bookrunner and joint global coordinator and Jefferies & Company will act as joint lead manager and joint global coordinator for the offering.
Last month CEDC closed its acquisition of a 49.9% voting interest and a 75% economic interest in the Russian spirit company Whitehall Group for US200m.
Companies: Central European Distribution Corporation
Central European Distribution Organisation, the wine and spirits group, has said it has signed a deal to refinance its short-term debt, enabling it to continue investing in key growth markets....
Central European Distribution Organisation, the wine and spirits group, has reported a 51% rise in third quarter revenues, but saw profit hit by curreny charges....
Spirits group Central European Distribution Corporation has said it expects third quarter revenue to rise by 50%, reflecting strong growth in Poland and Russia....
Fast-expanding spirits group Central European Distribution Corporation has reaffirmed its 2008 full-year sales and earnings guidance, as well as forecasts for 2009....
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Constellation sells Canadian wine unit for US$761m
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Pernod Ricard cheers US move to ease Cuban limits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020