Product Launch - US: Cecchetti Wine Company's Exitus
Click through to view Cecchetti Wine Company's Exitus
Cecchetti Wine Company's Exitus
Category - Wine, US, California, blend,
Available - From this month
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - RRP of US425 per 75cl bottle
Cecchetti Wine Company is broadening the availability of its Exitus red wine brand. The product, which was initially launched in January as an exclusive to Bevmo!, will hit the rest of the country from this month.
Exitus 2010 Red Blend comprises 60% Central Coast Syrah, 30% Mendocino Coast Petite Sirah and 20% Lake County Merlot.
Exitus is latin for 'departure'.
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Comment - SABMiller and Diageo: A Tie-Up Too Far
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- SABMiller launches Grolsch in a jar - video