Product Launch - US: Cecchetti Wine Company's Exitus
Click through to view Cecchetti Wine Company's Exitus
Cecchetti Wine Company's Exitus
Category - Wine, US, California, blend,
Available - From this month
Location - US, nation-wide
Price - RRP of US425 per 75cl bottle
Cecchetti Wine Company is broadening the availability of its Exitus red wine brand. The product, which was initially launched in January as an exclusive to Bevmo!, will hit the rest of the country from this month.
Exitus 2010 Red Blend comprises 60% Central Coast Syrah, 30% Mendocino Coast Petite Sirah and 20% Lake County Merlot.
Exitus is latin for 'departure'.
- What's so special about Islay anyway? - Comment
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- What do Bourbon and craft beer have in common?
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Alcohol industry warning over Kroger plan
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- Suntory bids for Lucozade, Ribena Nigerian network
- American rye whiskey sales leap 600% in five years
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research