US: Cecchetti Wine Co has record year
"Record" year for Cecchetti
The Cecchetti Wine Company has reported record volume sales in 2009, with sales of its Line 39 brand up 72%.
The firm’s Redtree wines increased 37% for the 12 months, compared to 2008, with more than 108,000 cases sold. The company sold more than 38,000 cases of Pinot Noir in its first year of release.
Cecchetti attributed the results to “strong support” from national and regional chain stores.
“2009 was a banner year for our company,” said Roy Cecchetti, co-founder and CEO of Cecchetti Wine Company.
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Interview: Distell Vineyards & Estates' CEO
- just Five Years Ago - The Birth of Accolade Wines
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- NPD - DeLeon Tequila's Platinum and Reposado
- Diageo unveils Ciroc in Times Square push
- Beam Suntory appoints chief HR officer
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research