US: Cecchetti Wine announces national sales team
Cecchetti Wine Company has completed its national sales team line-up for the US.
While Greg Brolin will be vice president of sales, responsible for sales channels for Cecchetti's 39 Degrees and Redtree brands, Kathy Brock takes the post of north-west regional sales manager. Brock will oversee sales in California, Oregon, Nevada, Washington, Alaska, Idaho and Montana, the company said yesterday (18 April).
John Prendergast, meanwhile, has become south-east regional sales manager overseeing sales in Georgia, Alabama, North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida, Virginia, Maryland and the District of Columbia, with Stevan Moran assuming the position of mid-west regional sales manager. Moran will oversee sales in the greater mid-west region, to include Illinois, Michigan, Ohio and Indiana.
Cecchetti Wine Company co-founder and CEO, Roy Cecchetti said: "Since the launch of our company this month, we have seen a lot of interest and traction from around the country, With our entire sales team in place, we are committed to growing 39 Degrees and Redtree across the country."
The company said it has already rolled out its two brands into California, Washington, Colorado, South Carolina and Illinois, and plans to launch to the rest of the country over the coming weeks.
- AB InBev, SABMiller - Here's what'll happen next
- Is time right for TWE to move for Diageo's wines?
- Is Brown-Forman at the end of the SoCo road?
- Will a sexed-up SABMiller tempt AB InBev?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- AB InBev makes formal offer for SABMiller
- Diageo secures Xerox Corp CFO as finance head
- Tesco pulls several Carlsberg SKUs in UK
- Diageo makes US$780.5m beer deal with Heineken
- SABMiller formally rejects AB InBev's offer
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research