Product Launch – US: Cecchetti Racke's Espiritu de Argentina
Cecchetti Racke's Espiritu de Argentina
Category - Wine, Argentina
Available - From yesterday (5 October)
Location - 12,000 cases in the following US markets: California, Florida, Georgia, Oregon, Washington, and Texas
Price - SRP between US$10 and $15 per bottle
Distribution - In California - Epic Wines; Florida - Southern Wine & Spirits; Georgia - Georgia Crown; Massachusetts - Baystate; Texas - Glaziers; New York - Lieber Brothers; Arizona - Southern Wine & Spirits; Pacific Northwest - Southern Wine & Spirits Odom Corporation
Espiritu de Argentina marks the second South American wine brand launched in the US by Cecchetti Racke in partnership with Espiritu de Chile.
The brand, produced in conjunction with family-run Bodega Monte Real Winery in Argentina, is available in two ranges. The Classic range offers Malbec, Bonarda, and Torrontés as well as a Shiraz and Chardonnay (SRP$ 10). The Reserva range leads with a Malbec (SRP$ 15).
Cecchetti Racke is the US importer and the sales and marketing partner for the brand.
The wines for Espiritu de Argentina originate from selected vineyards in the Mendoza region and the heights of Tupungato in the Uco Valley.
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- just The Preview - Pernod Ricard's Q4 & FY
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory
- Brown-Forman unveils Jack Daniel's UK push