CHILE: CCU's export sales up 18%
Chilean brewer and soft drink bottler Compania Cervecerias Unidas SA (CCU) has announced that sales volumes of its exported wine during the first half were up 18% (compared to the same period in 2000) to 181,988 hectolitres (hl). Volumes of wine produced for export were up 17% to 114,080hl in the second quarter, compared to the same period in 2000. Total sales volumes climbed 4.9% in the January - June period to 4.79hl and 7.3% in the second quarter.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range