CHILE: CCU's export sales up 18%
Chilean brewer and soft drink bottler Compania Cervecerias Unidas SA (CCU) has announced that sales volumes of its exported wine during the first half were up 18% (compared to the same period in 2000) to 181,988 hectolitres (hl). Volumes of wine produced for export were up 17% to 114,080hl in the second quarter, compared to the same period in 2000. Total sales volumes climbed 4.9% in the January - June period to 4.79hl and 7.3% in the second quarter.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down