CHILE: CCU's export sales up 18%
Volumes of wine produced for export were up 17% to 114,080hl in the second quarter, compared to the same period in 2000. Total sales volumes climbed 4.9% in the January - June period to 4.79hl and 7.3% in the second quarter.
CCU, which plans to release its consolidated second quarter figure results in the second week in August did not provide any explanations for the volume swings.
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- Interview- Veltins export manager Udo Bruns
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages