ARGENTINA: CCU to slash Argentine costs by 40% - reports
The Chilean brewer and soft drink bottler Compania Cervecerias Unidas (CCU) is planning to slash cost at its Argentine business by a massive 40% by the end of the year in an effort to balance out a fall in sales, the local newspaper El Diario reported yesterday. Sales have dropped by an estimated 17% at CCU's Argentine operations in the first quarter due to the poor condition of the economy.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo's Q4/FY 2016 results - Preview
- Wine consumption and its health effects
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- The Coca-Cola Co's Q2/H1 2016 results - Preview
- Time to take stock of Constellation's Corona
- Diageo names new TR head as Doug Bagley exits
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- SABMiller puts brakes on A-B InBev integration
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- Scotch drop hits Edrington as FY profits fall
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends