CHILE: CCU sales leap 10% in second quarter
Compania Cervecerias Unidas (CCU) has seen its second quarter volumes grow 10.3% over the same period last year, the Chilean beverage group has said.
Total sales reached 2,349,482 hectolitres in the quarter and 5,806,978hls for the first six months, up 10.2% on the first half last year.
On the domestic market sales, were up 10.6% in the second quarter. First quarter sales had jumped 10.5%, when they were reported earlier in the year.
Sales of the company's products in Argentina were up 8.3% in the quarter, following a strong first quarter of 8% growth.
- Paddy Irish whiskey - The Facts
- A-B InBev and its SABMiller divestments - Focus
- SABMiller in Cent'l & E Europe - What is for sale?
- Is single malt the Great White Hope for Scotch?
- Is the wine industry confusing its consumers?
- Pernod Ricard to widen Our/Vodka sales reach
- Leonardo DiCaprio joins Runa drinks board
- Remy Cointreau names new Travel Retail exec
- Pernod in talks to sell Paddy whiskey to Sazerac
- US wholesalers point to Absolut decline - report
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carbonates in India
- Consumer and Market Insights: Spirits Market in the US