CHILE: CCU reports 7.6% rise in volumes Q1
The largest brewer in Chile CCU saw its sales volumes increase 7.6% in the first-quarter of 2003, compared with the same period last year. The company sold 3.06 million hectolitres in the quarter, of which 2.48 million hectolitres were produced in Chile and 580,000 in Argentina, the company said in a statement. Its strongest volume increase were its Argentine operations and in its wine unit San Pedro.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Whisk(e)y leads vodka in US, but for how long?
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Diageo ups Johnnie Walker Formula One presence
- William Grant opens Tullamore D.E.W. distillery
- Rabobank warns of "mountainous task" for Scotch
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014