CHILE: CCU posts 10.6% rise in Q3 volumes
Total volumes for the quarter reached 2.411m hectolitres. The brewer's domestic sales rose by 6.1% during the third quarter to 1.975m hectolitres, while sales in Argentina increased by 37% to 435,550 hectolitres.
For the first nine months of the year, total sales were up by 8.8% at 7.567m hectolitres.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- Constellation and Ballast Point's "sticker shock"
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- Diageo Australia appoints commercial head
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- A-B InBev to "kick the tyres" at Coca-Cola
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market: News and Events September 2015