CHILE: CCU posts 10.6% rise in Q3 volumes
Total volumes for the quarter reached 2.411m hectolitres. The brewer's domestic sales rose by 6.1% during the third quarter to 1.975m hectolitres, while sales in Argentina increased by 37% to 435,550 hectolitres.
For the first nine months of the year, total sales were up by 8.8% at 7.567m hectolitres.
Sectors: Beer & cider
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team