GREECE: CCHBC rating cut
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling (CCHBC) has had its rating reduced. Citigroup's Smith Barney has downgraded the bottler to "sell" from "hold" on the back of an anticipated slower outlook for growth.
"The slower growth outlook leads to the reduction of our target price to €18 (previously €19)," Smith Barney said in a research note on Friday (18 February), adding that it is reducing its rating to "sell/medium risk" from "hold/medium risk."
"2005 should be a difficult year with raw material price increases hitting results by as much as €55m - €60m - that should put EPS growth at about 4%, the lowest in five years," Smith Barney said. "We reduce our EPS forecasts for 2005 - 2006 by 10% and for 2007 by 5%."
Last week, CCHBC posted a 17% rise in net income for the full year, hitting €272.1m from €231.9m in 2003.
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling (CCHBC) has completed its buyout of Bankia....
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling has had its rating upped....
The soft drink bottler Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling said today that it had seen a strong first quarter volume performance, with sales of 311m unit cases, 4% above 2004 on a reported basis....
Coca Cola Hellenic Bottling Co stumped up around €202m (US$263.9m) for its recent acquisitions in Russian and Serbia, the company has said in its annual report....
The European Union has given Coca-Cola Co. and Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co. the green light to acquire Multon....
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co. (CCHBC) is mulling upping its presence in its domestic bottled water market....
Groupe Danone is keen to follow other global food and drink companies into Russia's bottled water and beverage market, according to local reports....
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company has teamed up with The Coca-Cola Company to make a second Eastern European acquisition in 2005....
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- How craft beer has shattered its US shackles
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report