HUNGARY: CCHBC opens bottling line in Hungary - report
The Hungarian arm of Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co. (CCHBC), Coca-Cola Beverages Hungary (CCBH), has begun operating a new bottling line at its Dunaharaszti plant, according to local reports.
The Dunaharaszti plant, near Budapest, will reportedly house the HUF6bn (US$37.9m) aseptic bottling line which will produce bottled for RTD teas, fruit-based refreshments and juices.
CCBH runs two bottling plants and 10 sales and distribution centres in Hungary and is rumoured to have invested approximately HUF10m on its RTD tea and juice bottling units over the past two years.
No one was available at CCHBC when contacted by just-drinks today.
Weak economic conditions have forced Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co. to slash earnings growth estimates for its full-year....
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Heineken to cut jobs in global shake-up
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Heineken N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly