GREECE: CCHBC names regional director
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company today (20 January) appointed company veteran John Brady as region director.
Brady is returning to CCHBC from Coca-Cola Co., where he was president and CEO of the Coca-Cola Bottlers' sales and services company in Atlanta. Prior to that role, Brady, who has 24 years of experience in the Coca-Cola system, served as regional vice-president for Coca-Cola North America.
Brady replaces Tony Maher, who will leave CCHBC at the end of February to pursue other interests.
Doros Constantinou, managing director of Coca-Cola HBC said: "We are sorry to see Tony Maher depart from CCHBC. We appreciate his substantial contribution to our success and I am also personally grateful for his friendship over the past years. We wish him all the best for the future."
He added: "At the same time, we are very pleased that John has decided to return to CCHBC. As he is returning to a familiar role, we expect a smooth and rapid transition and we look forward to working with him once again."
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling (CCHBC) has completed its buyout of Bankia....
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling has had its rating upped....
The soft drink bottler Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling said today that it had seen a strong first quarter volume performance, with sales of 311m unit cases, 4% above 2004 on a reported basis....
Coca Cola Hellenic Bottling Co stumped up around €202m (US$263.9m) for its recent acquisitions in Russian and Serbia, the company has said in its annual report....
Coca-Cola Enterprises yesterday announced a major reshuffle of its senior management team....
The European Union has given Coca-Cola Co. and Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co. the green light to acquire Multon....
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co. (CCHBC) is mulling upping its presence in its domestic bottled water market....
Groupe Danone is keen to follow other global food and drink companies into Russia's bottled water and beverage market, according to local reports....
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- A Keeper of the Quaich writes - Editor's Viewpoint
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Constellation sells Canadian wine unit for US$761m
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- Pernod Ricard cheers US move to ease Cuban limits
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends