GREECE: CCHBC invests in Serbian mineral water
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company is planning to invest in its Serbian mineral water subsidiary Vlasinka.
Speaking to just-drinks today (23 July) a spokesperson for CCHBC said: "During 2007 CCHBC will invest EUR3-4m (US$4.1-5.5m) into new production capacity."
The company, which acquired Vlasinka two years ago for EUR21.5m, said that it has "invested more than EUR3m into production facilities and equipment to bring them up to Coca-Cola standards."
CCHBC is one of the world's largest bottlers of Coke products and has operations in 28 countries. Its shares are listed on the Athens Stock Exchange, with secondary listings in London and Australia.
Continuity of brand message may be sound marketing practice, but Annette Farr wonders whether Coke's Christmas advertising chimes with the times. Rather than re-running old ads, she suggests Coke coul...
Beverages claiming health benefits have become a key product development area for soft drinks companies, and as consumers look to "detox" following holiday excess, January is the perfect time to intro...
Coca-Cola has dismissed recent media reports suggesting it plans to drop its 'hunk' from this year's Diet Coke advertising campaign in the UK....
The Energy Resources Institute (TERI) of India has cleared Coca-Cola India of allegations that its manufacturing plants were polluting nearby water resources....
Yoga-inspired apparel company Lululemon Athletica it has removed claims that CSDs like Coke and Pepsi will be known as "the cigarettes of the future" from its corporate manifesto....
Merrill Lynch has downgraded its recommendation on Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co. (CCHBC)....
Soft drinks giant Coca-Cola has renewed its contract with fastfood restaurant operator CKE Restaurants, signing a multi-year contract....
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling is reportedly looking at converting a mill in Russia into a bottling plant....
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Scotch Whisky Top 20 Export Markets 2014
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Heineken to cut jobs in global shake-up
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Moet Hennessy sells Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Heineken N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly