ITALY: CCHBC increases Italian presence
The Italian subsidiary of Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co. has expanded its plant in the north of the country.
CCHBC Italia said yesterday (20 July) that it had built a 35,000 sq m warehouse at its site in Nogara. At the same time, a bottling line for tea and energy drinks had also been completed at the site.
Consequently, the Nogara facility has grown in size to 62,000 sq m, with the ability to produce and hold around 500m cans of drinks each year.
The plant is CCHBC's largest producer and distributor of its 27 European sites.
CCHBC Italia employs 2,800 workers and owns six plants in the north and centre of the country.
Southern Wine and Spirits has taken on the distribution of Who's Your Daddy 'King of Energy' drinks throughout the state of Nevada....
US soft drinks group National Beverage has seen its Rip It energy drink brand boost earnings during the second quarter....
Full-sugar carbonated soft drinks will be banned from New Zealand's secondary schools in three years, following an agreement between the country's government, Coca-Cola Amatil and PepsiCo's local dist...
During the festive period, designated drivers or those who simply need to give their bodies a rest from rich food and alcohol will find a wider array than ever of interesting and exotic soft drinks to...
Coca-Cola Co. has dismissed claims from a US consumer watchdog that its green-tea drink Enviga is a "fraud" as a "publicity stunt"....
Function Drinks has added to its range of energy drinks in the US through the launch of Alternative Energy....
Energy drinks manufacturer Red Bull told just-drinks today (28 November) that it would be focusing on existing sponsorship deals rather than tying up with German pay TV channel Premiere AG....
Energy drink Enviga is expected to prove a hit with the female market, according to Euromonitor International....
- Can craft breweries compete in lager arena?
- SABMiller's Q1 sales performance by region - Focus
- A Wild Geese, Pernod Ricard conspiracy theory?
- The Coca-Cola Co's Q2/H1 2016 results - Preview
- Remy Cointreau's Q1 performance by brand, region
- Diageo appoints new Smirnoff head
- Brown-Forman takes distribution in Spain in-house
- AB InBev halts VAIP incentive plan
- Gruppo Campari trials Negroni pre-mix
- AB InBev seeks single buyer for European beers
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends