UK: CCHBC coverage initiated with 'buy' rating
Dresdner Kleinwort has initiated coverage of Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company.
The broker said yesterday (12 October) that it is starting the bottler at a 'buy' rating and a target price of EUR29.80. CCHBC's relationship with brand owner The Coca-Cola Company is one of mutual dependence, DK said, and has served both firms well for many years,
This relationship is evolving, however, DK warned, and Coke is dependent on CCHBC's distribution capabilities for the launch of new products and the development of newly-acquired brands, which should continue to benefit the Greek company's margins.
The announcement that Cadbury Schweppes is looking to split its beverage operations in the US from its confectionery unit may be music to its investors' ears, but where will a potential buyer come fro...
PepsiCo is looking to block The Coca-Cola Co.'s purchase of a tea producer in Brazil....
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company has unveiled an executive appointment....
Coca-Cola Enterprises has lined up a limited edition Coca-Cola for the UK, while dropping two Oasis variants in the country....
The Coca-Cola Co. will next week launch Coca-Cola Zero in Sweden to further strengthen its position in the country's booming no-sugar carbonates segment....
The Coca-Cola Co. has admitted it is on the look-out for acquisitions to beef up its bottled teas offering in the US....
The Coca-Cola Co. is set to have more room to develop its own RTD tea brands in the US after the company said it would scale back Beverage Partners Worldwide, its venture with Nestlé....
Coca-Cola Africa has promoted its marketing chief in South Africa to take charge of the company's promotions across the continent....
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- India: Everyone's Favourite Spirits Market
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- SodaStream silent on John Lewis pullout in UK