GREECE: CCHBC completes acquisition of Gotalka
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company has completed its acquisition of the Croatian mineral water company Gotalka. A price for the transaction, announced today, was not disclosed.
The transaction, part of CCHBC's joint acquisition strategy with The Coca-Cola Company, involves a production facility at Budinscina and the company's mineral water brand Bistra.
In a statement, Doros Constantinou, managing director of CCHBC, said: "The Bistra brand has significant potential and will enable our business in Croatia to expand into the promising water segment there.
"It is a small acquisition with no material impact on the group's financial results, and is very much in line with our strategy to broaden the selection of non-alcoholic beverages that we offer to our consumers."
CCHBC, one of the world's largest bottlers of products of The Coca-Cola Company, has operations in 26 countries.
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling (CCHBC) has completed its buyout of Bankia....
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling has had its rating upped....
The soft drink bottler Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling said today that it had seen a strong first quarter volume performance, with sales of 311m unit cases, 4% above 2004 on a reported basis....
Coca Cola Hellenic Bottling Co stumped up around €202m (US$263.9m) for its recent acquisitions in Russian and Serbia, the company has said in its annual report....
The European Union has given Coca-Cola Co. and Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co. the green light to acquire Multon....
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Co. (CCHBC) is mulling upping its presence in its domestic bottled water market....
Groupe Danone is keen to follow other global food and drink companies into Russia's bottled water and beverage market, according to local reports....
Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company has teamed up with The Coca-Cola Company to make a second Eastern European acquisition in 2005....
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Is Diageo on the Brink of a Brain Drain?
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- Remy Cointreau US head to step down
- Pernod Ricard unveils Havana Club ad campaign
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets